Thread: From afar I am amused by the little boys

From afar I am amused by the little boys

....who dutifully donned blue suits with red ties. All that was missing were matching beanies as they stood around aimlessly outside the NYC Court House. Some took to a microphone and made childish statements. An official rino parade for sure.

Old tommy tuberville failed to get the uniform right---he had a blue tie---but I'll give him a pass----I can't expect old tommy to get everything right when he is working with so little

The obvious thing missing from this disgusting entourage: shame---a total and complete lack of shame
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Looking around for good summaries of where 45's court cases are now, I came across this one:

Trump’s 2024 trials: Where they stand and what to expect - https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...what-to-expect

It seems to approach the topic from a relatively neutral stance in a factual way. And, it pulls together links to update us regarding changes in those cases.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Almost as bad as Democrats wearing all white at the SOTU….

All that was missing were the white hoods

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Looking around for good summaries of where 45's court cases are now, I came across this one:

Trump’s 2024 trials: Where they stand and what to expect - https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...what-to-expect

It seems to approach the topic from a relatively neutral stance in a factual way. And, it pulls together links to update us regarding changes in those cases.

Hunter
    And another point of view…much more recently updated…this afternoon to be exact.

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/stat...hp%3Ft%3D54705

Eversion by diversion
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Wonder if ol Donnie will get on the stand??????????
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by FredK View Post
    Wonder if ol Donnie will get on the stand??????????
    I'd pay to see that Fred

That would be enough on its own to add a few years

I’m wondering if Stormy reported her hush money to the IRS in a legal manner?

After all this is what this whole thing is about right?

Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post

No it is NOT what this is all about and I couldn't care less about what she did-----I do care about the illegal actions the pile of trash who wants to be President did.

I pray this jury helps save our democracy.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendofBRW View Post

People in Stormys line of work like to “fly under the radar” .. I believe that her business advisors would direct her to account for the $$$ in a manner that draws the least attention, even if it costs a few $$$ in tax payments..

Stormy and Donald have the same goal but a different approach..