Thread: And they were so close is getting their demands ;)

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.

And they were so close is getting their demands ;)

…but it seems they ended their hunger strike early because they were….hungry

Students at Princeton University protesting Israel’s war with Hamas in Gaza have called an end to their hunger strike after just 10

Princeton Divest Now, the student protest group that is calling for the New Jersey Ivy League university to divest from America’s Middle Eastern ally due to the high civilian death toll in the Gaza Strip, said additional strikers would be continuing their efforts.

"Due to health concerns of the 13 strikers who fasted for 10 days, the first hunger strike wave ended, and the second wave has begun," it wrote in a post shared on Instagram.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...184eb9e4&ei=16

I'm confused...How does starving yourself and missing classes that someone presumably paid for supposed to stop two ethnic groups from slaughtering each other like they've been doing for millennia......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Well…since they’re not getting much of an education anyway…Biden will just forgive their loans.

And to think this generation of edumikated kiddos will soon be entering the workforce…

Good Gawd….

That said, this pretty much tells the Israeli’s that it’s ok to continue

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Kinda like the Vietnam era all over again..

And the Ivy Leaguers are not the intended target of student loan relief.. it’s the other end of the economic spectrum..

Does anyone know of a single student loan that has been forgiven????

People are it idiots-- I'm going to sit here and punish myself until you give me what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillbo View Post
    Lots!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/student...n-forgiveness/

But to be fair…I can see the value of nurses, firefighters and even LEO loans being forgiven if said education makes them better nurses, firefighters and police.

People are it idiots-- I'm going to sit here and punish myself until you give me what I want.
    These kiddos have zero chance in the real world…

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..

No.. none.. and the two people I know with student debt were suckered into it by “for profit” universities, loan companies that offer some courses..

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    No.. none.. and the two people I know with student debt were suckered into it by “for profit” universities, loan companies that offer some courses..
    That is complete the bull****. Student loans are very different. If your family makes a certain amount of income you're not entitled to student loans you have to go to the private market. Hundreds of thousands of dollars of student loans have been forgiven for various reasons such as teachers and first responders etc. The supreme Court did say that the president and overstepped his boundaries in the last round and of course what you would expect the puppet listen to his puppeteers and did it again and it will fail again and then you can enjoy yourself rejecting the supreme Court because Trump appointed a few people.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Last count..6 Billion earlier this year.