Thread: No body is above the Law right?

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.

No body is above the Law right?

]Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost cautioned university presidents on Monday about a longstanding state legislation that could lead to severe consequences for masked individuals protesting against Israel on college grounds, potentially resulting in felony charges.

A breach of the "anti-disguise" regulation, which stipulates that "no person shall unite with two or more others to commit a misdemeanor while wearing white caps, masks, or other disguise.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fe...&ei=46#image=7
    It saddens me that the Democrats are going back to their long standing roots with these protests

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    I don’t think that there is as much democrat support for the protesters as some news/entertainment outlets may say.. maybe a whole lot of the Dems are having difficulty suppressing first amendment rights (and when the rights are exceeded are not skilled at dealing with such situations) and college kids have been having campus protests since the civil war draft issues..

It’s not a plot or a conspiracy..

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I don’t think that there is as much democrat support for the protesters as some news/entertainment outlets may say.. maybe a whole lot of the Dems are having difficulty suppressing first amendment rights (and when the rights are exceeded are not skilled at dealing with such situations) and college kids have been having campus protests since the civil war draft issues..

It’s not a plot or a conspiracy..
    I’m not sure I agree. A large block of the Democrat base are the same ones “protesting” today. I suspect >90% of these kiddos will vote Democrat in November. Why else would Biden cave?

The “protest” are the equivalent of the Burn Loot Murder of 2020.

Oh and I believe ones 1st Amendment Rights end when harassment, intimidation, vandalism and violence becomes a part of it…all of which we are seeing today