Thread: The Republicans seemed to join other serious and thoughtful members of Congress

Thumbs up The Republicans seemed to join other serious and thoughtful members of Congress

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    good to know that unlike Democrats, most of the GOP still has integrity

Oh btw..I seem to recall a statement earlier by someone stating/implying the GOP is lost nothing but a bunch of RINO’s.

I dunno…maybe I mis read it.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Our never ending TV political ads.. from out of state.. the West Virginia republican primary has both far right and moderate calling each other RINOs..

Would the real RINO please stand up..

Will the real Joe Biden please stand up. Excuse me shuffle up.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.