Thread: In all fairness…I’m using Billy’s account to post here..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.

In all fairness…I’m using Billy’s account to post here..

I am/was a member of the old Ford-Diesel.com site and was invited here when all the Bilge Rat post forced a shut down in the political section of that place in 2002 or 2003. I invited Billy from another political site.

I’m a long time lurker, but I’ve seen lately that only a few old timers now post here…more explicitly two very vocal critics of the previous Administration and I felt it was time for me to post here in an effort to bring a sense of balance to this place.

Anyway, I tried to register here, but it is for whatever reason closed, but for transparency, I thought people here should know.

On a side note..I fear the one known as Billy_Rightwing may no longer like so many here that have already passed is no longer of this world

If that is true..God Speed Billy!…if not and you’re still around Bill aka William..change your passord
    I’ll leave it to the powers to be to determine the fate of this account. If I’m still able to post after this disclosure, I will assume I have the powers to be blessing to which I am grateful.

Peace to all…Ya’ll make it a great evening
    Last edited by Billy_Rightwing; 05-08-2024 at 09:37 PM.