Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: They be talkin Latin in Manhattan

They be talkin Latin in Manhattan

Without Dr Google to help out I would be lost reading the more slanderous news from the trump trial

I now know things I never knew I needed to know It seems this young lady, at the time, a recently deflowered virgin that trump so skillfully seduced mentioned that trump has "yeti pubes" plus mushrooms were defaced in her tail of being overwhelmed by her suave and debonair Casanova-----actually I made that up---this is a tail of two pigs wallowing about in the slop
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Did Trump leave a DNA stain on her pretty blue dress?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Did Trump leave a DNA stain on her pretty blue dress?
    Does it matter
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It sure does…unlike a DNA stain on a pretty blue dress which is physical evidence…the testimony in Latin is hearsay…

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    None of it matters.. except that when he tried to buy her silence he used the wrong pot of $$$, election $$$ or tax deductions $$$.. its the type of $$$..

And yes.. I agree with the judge, TMI!

It sure does…unlike a DNA stain on a pretty blue dress which is physical evidence…the testimony in Latin is hearsay…
    He isn't being charged with rolling around in the sloop with a another pig-----it's all about the money

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    None of it matters.. except that when he tried to buy her silence he used the wrong pot of $$$, election $$$ or tax deductions $$$.. its the type of $$$..

And yes.. I agree with the judge, TMI!
    That’s interesting cuz Trump wanted to pay cash and Cohan convinced him to use payments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    He isn't being charged with rolling around in the sloop with a another pig-----it's all about the money
    I know

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    That’s interesting cuz Trump wanted to pay cash and Cohan convinced him to use payments.
    The sex with Stormy doesn’t matter.. it’s about the $$$..

...the $$$..
    Yes, first and foremost.

It's no coincidence, that which 45 pursued most is what takes him down. As if it's a Greek or Shakespearian tragedy.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

The sex with Stormy doesn’t matter.. it’s about the $$$..
    Its not the money…its the accounting.

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Yes, first and foremost.

It's no coincidence, that which 45 pursued most is what takes him down. As if it's a Greek or Shakespearian tragedy.

Hunter
    I don’t follow…what do you mean? This trial is all things that happened prior to being elected. I believe he thought he could run a country like one if his business endeavors, meaning did what he wanted and steamrolled and bullied when confronted. I also believe he snapped. Pelosi knew how to push his buttons well

I think LBJ, JFK and Clinton had it right Free bjs free sex you name it and most of it happen at the White House. They taught those Republicans a lesson on how to get
    Some pus......y
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Don't really care he's not my guy because of his sleazy morals and lies. I thought he might actually get something done that was constructive like fix the roads etc..... He didn't and doesn't deserve a second chance.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    I think LBJ, JFK and Clinton had it right Free bjs free sex you name it and most of it happen at the White House. They taught those Republicans a lesson on how to get
    Some pus......y
    The master of deflection speaks

You clearly don't get it----trump is where he is because he did something illegal---not because it was immoral.

Let's try this one more time

Trump is accused of falsifying documents to cover up a $130,000 payment to Daniels in the final days of the 2016 election. The pay-off sought to keep her quiet about their alleged rendezvous, which Trump denies.
    It comes of no surprised that while reciting your list of unfaithful Presidents you only mentioned those dastardly Democrats.

Allow me to round out this list----add to that Ike, Ford, and George HW Bush.

That said---none of them, of either party, were accused of doing anything illegal relating to their dalliances----and once again----that is the point here
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 05-08-2024 at 12:48 PM.