Thread: They be talkin Latin in Manhattan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

They be talkin Latin in Manhattan

Without Dr Google to help out I would be lost reading the more slanderous news from the trump trial

I now know things I never knew I needed to know It seems this young lady, at the time, a recently deflowered virgin that trump so skillfully seduced mentioned that trump has "yeti pubes" plus mushrooms were defaced in her tail of being overwhelmed by her suave and debonair Casanova-----actually I made that up---this is a tail of two pigs wallowing about in the slop
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Did Trump leave a DNA stain on her pretty blue dress?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Did Trump leave a DNA stain on her pretty blue dress?
    Does it matter
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

It sure does…unlike a DNA stain on a pretty blue dress which is physical evidence…the testimony in Latin is hearsay…

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    None of it matters.. except that when he tried to buy her silence he used the wrong pot of $$$, election $$$ or tax deductions $$$.. its the type of $$$..

And yes.. I agree with the judge, TMI!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    None of it matters.. except that when he tried to buy her silence he used the wrong pot of $$$, election $$$ or tax deductions $$$.. its the type of $$$..

And yes.. I agree with the judge, TMI!
    That’s interesting cuz Trump wanted to pay cash and Cohan convinced him to use payments.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    It sure does…unlike a DNA stain on a pretty blue dress which is physical evidence…the testimony in Latin is hearsay…
    He isn't being charged with rolling around in the sloop with a another pig-----it's all about the money

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    He isn't being charged with rolling around in the sloop with a another pig-----it's all about the money
    I know

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    Without Dr Google to help out I would be lost reading the more slanderous news from the trump trial

I now know things I never knew I needed to know It seems this young lady, at the time, a recently deflowered virgin that trump so skillfully seduced mentioned that trump has "yeti pubes" plus mushrooms were defaced in her tail of being overwhelmed by her suave and debonair Casanova-----actually I made that up---this is a tail of two pigs wallowing about in the slop
    And today..we have a different story from Stormy.

Poof….all those evil things she implied Trump did didn’t happen.

Apparently you are far more interested in this trash show than I am---but she knows nothing about the mechanics of her payment.

Ummmmm…I didn’t start this thread…

You are correct but I have a short attention span