Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: They be talkin Latin in Manhattan

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    The master of deflection speaks

You clearly don't get it----trump is where he is because he did something illegal---not because it was immoral.

Let's try this one more time

It comes of no surprised that while reciting your list of unfaithful Presidents you only mentioned those dastardly Democrats.

Allow me to round out this list----add to that Ike, Ford, and George HW Bush.

That said---none of them, of either party, were accused of doing anything illegal relating to their dalliances----and once again----that is the point here

So I say something negative about Democrats and you go to name calling. Secondly, Trump hasn't been found guilty of any crime, but then again I wouldn't expect you to realize that. TDS has a way of doing that. I could post something negative about the Democrats 10 times a day forever and would be woefully behind your years of negative statements about the Republicans.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You continue to be unable to understand that what the Dems do is not near as important to me as what the idiot rinos are doing to the the GOP.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    The master of deflection speaks

You clearly don't get it----trump is where he is because he did something illegal---not because it was immoral.

Let's try this one more time

It comes of no surprised that while reciting your list of unfaithful Presidents you only mentioned those dastardly Democrats.

Allow me to round out this list----add to that Ike, Ford, and George HW Bush.

That said---none of them, of either party, were accused of doing anything illegal relating to their dalliances----and once again----that is the point here
    You forgot Kennedy

You’re welcome.

LOL…the Trump haters either have a short memory, or a bad case of TDS…or both. Clinton was accused of not only sexual misconduct and harassment…but downright rape. Stormy is on record, twice that any sexual contact was consensual and she was never a victim. Even now she has yet to claim any sexual violation. She’s a Hooker…that was her profession.

Now let’s compare to Clinton…Many women claim sexual misconduct and harassment…some claim outright rape…then there’s there’s a young Intern who once wore a pretty blue blue dress where a happy ending occurred in the Oval Office…

Nevermind the clear perjury and coordination between he and Vernon Davis guilty of obstruction of Justice…

Is Trump a Horndog? Yeah…prolly…dud any of that happen in office? Nope!

But hey…keep wearing your rose colored glasses…they look good on you.

Oh and didn’t Clinton pay off Ms Jones?

You continue to be unable to understand that what the Dems do is not near as important to me as what the idiot rinos are doing to the the GOP.
    You are being very disingenuous, I think. You imply to be a Conservative and a supporter of the “Old Time” GOP…whatever the heck that is, yet your posting history of late strongly suggests the opposite.

If you had a choice where you must vote for one..who would it be..

President Trump or
    President Biden?

idiot rinos are doing to the the GOP.
    I thought name calling upstairs was a no-no.

Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    You are being very disingenuous, I think. You imply to be a Conservative and a supporter of the “Old Time” GOP…whatever the heck that is, yet your posting history of late strongly suggests the opposite.

If you had a choice where you must vote for one..who would it be..

President Trump or
    President Biden?
    I will answer your hypothetical question----Paul Ryan.

There is no way in this world that I would vote for trump for anything. As Paul Ryan recently said---character matters. Trump is sub human, he is devoid of a conscience. I dealt with trump long before he tried out for politics, he simply is a disgrace to humanity.
    The number of people he drove into bankruptcy and worse is legend. For those who think trump was a good business man---you are living a fantasy. He is a con man, a fraud, and a dishonest low life.

As for the use of rinos---that has become a normal term in the press---and the maga adherents. I'm only pointing out the fallacy of it----they are the rinos, not those with their values intact who do not support trump.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I almost forgot----he isn't just any old liar----he is a damned liar. He could not tell the truth if his life depended on it

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Our HVAC tech was a former Trump supporter who inherited a large, thriving, huge HVAC business (fleet of trucks, a dozen field techs, office/warehouse/shop building).. He won a contract to install part of the HVAC in the remodeling of the Old Post Office into the Trump Hotel in Washington DC, he was very honored to be able to work for Trump, he honored and supported him.. Today our HVAC today he is a sole proprietor with one truck working out of his garage.. The Trump Hotel contract didn’t pay its bills and dragged him throughout court until his was out of money..

That, my dear sir, is a tail that has been repeated countless times over everywhere trump has gone. What you just described is trump's modus operandi ----anywhere he goes.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Forgot to mention.. the Clinton BJ was not illegal.. lying about the BJ under oath was the legal issue..

With Trump.. the Stormy night wasn’t illegal.. even the multiple pay-offs are not illegal.. but how he accounted for the pay-off $$$ is illegal.. the payoffs were not business or election expenses..

There is a little more to the election rules but not the Stormy night per se.. it’s the $$$ and election influencing.. (Honda can explain details)..

Is “per se” Latin??

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Is “per se” Latin??
    The phrase “per se” is a Latin term that has been adopted into English. It means “by itself” or “in itself”
    - Copilot
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Forgot to mention.. the Clinton BJ was not illegal.. lying about the BJ under oath was the legal issue..

With Trump.. the Stormy night wasn’t illegal.. even the multiple pay-offs are not illegal.. but how he accounted for the pay-off $$$ is illegal.. the payoffs were not business or election expenses..
    Ok…I agree with you. A couple point tho..

What Trump allegedly did (remember, innocent until proven guilty) he did before taking Office..

What Clinton did was done while he was President, and why was Clinton given a pass from Prosecution after he left office?

Seems there is a double standard here.

Without Dr Google to help out I would be lost reading the more slanderous news from the trump trial

I now know things I never knew I needed to know It seems this young lady, at the time, a recently deflowered virgin that trump so skillfully seduced mentioned that trump has "yeti pubes" plus mushrooms were defaced in her tail of being overwhelmed by her suave and debonair Casanova-----actually I made that up---this is a tail of two pigs wallowing about in the slop
    And today..we have a different story from Stormy.

Poof….all those evil things she implied Trump did didn’t happen.

Apparently you are far more interested in this trash show than I am---but she knows nothing about the mechanics of her payment.