Thread: Perhaps Trump truly is a victim…the sequel

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.

Perhaps Trump truly is a victim…the sequel

…or what kind of ethical Lawyer would secretly tape conversations with their clients…

From the reputable New York Times no less

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/20/u...rump-tape.html

and then conveniently leave them for the FBI to find?

Seems fishy to me.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    …or what kind of ethical Lawyer would ....secretly tape conversations with their clients…

Thoughts?
    ---I could not get past "ethical lawyer" and trump in the same thought
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Say it wasn’t a Lawyer working for Trump. Would it be ethical?

Seems borderline entrapment…yes I realize only Law Enforcement or other Government agencies can be found to be entrapment, but it certainly cast doubt on a Lawyers credibility, I think

I'm embarrassed to be a lawyer sometimes when I see some of the shenanigans that has been pulled against Trump. This applies to lawyers, district attorneys, and department of Justice. I've been around a good time and I've never seen anything like this. I'm making no judgment on his guilt or innocence, but I am making a judgment as to the conduct of some of the lawyers involved.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Nope.. IMO.. Trump brings it upon himself.. none of the other living former Presidents have had any such issues..

I could vote for W Bush as the best living former President.. a classy job of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I could vote for W Bush as the best living former President.. a classy job of it!
    I could vote for him in a third term if that pesky Constitution didn't prevent it...He's a far cry above the two clowns vying for position now......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Nope.. IMO.. Trump brings it upon himself.. none of the other living former Presidents have had any such issues..

Yeah and no other former president has had the full power of the department of Justice investigating everything and up to how many times a day he takes a dump. The Russian collusion hoax, lying Shiff, Fanny the criminal liar in Georgia, a special law passed in New York just to be able to let that old lady who enjoys rape sue him. You want me to go on........ Oh and I forgot Biden mishandling and illegally possessing classified documents, he gets off the hook because he's old and feeble. This is the largest pile of BS I have ever seen. It's disappointing.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.