Thread: EVs are the most expensive vehicles to operate over 1,000 miles, according to iSeeCar

EVs are the most expensive vehicles to operate over 1,000 miles, according to iSeeCar

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I saw my first Elon Musk truck today on the road, and my first Rivian...I wouldn't put a nickel in either, especially that butt ugly Muskmobile......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    I saw my first Elon Musk truck today on the road, and my first Rivian...I wouldn't put a nickel in either, especially that butt ugly Muskmobile......Ben
    it makes the Pontiac Aztec look good

It also has less ground clearance than most cars
    "The only thing that we learn from torture is the depths of our own moral depravity"

Just returned from a West Coast trip. Saw more EVs than ever in CA, OR & Canada. I'd estimate maybe 1% of Utah vehicles are EV whereas about 5% on West Coast were.

Batteries - that's what it comes down to, in my opinion. We've simply got to get a handle on efficient & effective ones.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by TriGuy View Post
    it makes the Pontiac Aztec look good

It also has less ground clearance than most cars
    I saw what I think was the same one again today, I sat behind it at a stop light...You're right about the ground clearance, and sitting in my truck I could see all the roof of what passes for a cab...And if it's a truck, where's the box?......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

The musk truck is a joke. My buddy own a Rivian SUV and it's not a bad truck. Still has the EV limitations though....