Thread: I guess we must be spliting up Texas......

I guess we must be spliting up Texas......

If we follow this:

Newly minted RNC chair Lara Trump says they've got lawsuits cooking in 81 states. There are 50 states.

1. Lara Trump says the RNC has been working hard to tackle voter fraud ahead of the upcoming elections.
    2. "We have lawsuits in 81 states right now," Lara told Newsmax on Tuesday.
    3. The gaffe drew multiple jokes from social media as well as from late-night host Jimmy Kimmel.

Lara Trump may have had a little slip-up when announcing the Republican National Committee's approach to tackling voter fraud.
    Maybe we can through in Northen Cal and Eastern Oregon in the mix also....That way we can influence the Electoral College for centuries......
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I recall Mr. Obama referring to the 57 states several years back...Big laugh then too......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Some states are poised to make significant Electoral College modifications. It is possible these can get around Federal codification issues.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

You enjoy slip ups tune in to just about any Biden speech or press conference. It's a clown show. Poor guy.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.