Thread: Another reason to keep the faith with the USA voters

Thumbs up Another reason to keep the faith with the USA voters

Santos folds his reelection tent after receiving no donations.

Apparently for george, enough is enough

In a somewhat similar case in PA, we had an incumbent state rep eliminated in the primary. The people had enough

The back story of that one is nothing to be proud of. This guy had been a state rep since 2016. He also suffers from mental illness. That had progressively worsened and as a result he was banned from entering the capital building

However, since the dems hold only a 2 seat majority, the speaker allowed this guy to vote remotely through a proxy
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

When the cheese runs out, so do the rats......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Man, I missed out on political donations too. If I had a job, I'd resign from it.

(Yes, the implication that the fate of Santos has no impact on my life remains intact,)

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    (Yes, the implication that the fate of Santos has no impact on my life remains intact,)

Hunter
    Oh come on Hunter-----little georgie provided many hours of free entertainment (bad as it was)---you have to miss that
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.
    Only 538 more just like him and the current Administration to go…

Well…we can keep OSC for comic relief.

One can hope right?
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    Well…we can keep OSC for comic relief.
    I have to admit the young lady does have a few other attractive assets

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	40200

And---a disclaimer: I am not a Democrat nor a male chauvinist pig---I am simply a politically unaffiliated connoisseur of fine "landscape"

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    I have to admit the young lady does have a few other attractive assets
    From the neck down, I'll agree...Above that line that's a dude......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I always focus on someone's good points while blocking out the rest