Thread: trump wins PA primary

trump wins PA primary

...but not all is sunshine----non-candidate Haley won 17%

In my county she took 25%.

On a more important race, my current Republican Representative Brian Fitzpatrick won with 62% of the vote over a rabid rino challenger
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Remember the “silent majority “.. there may well be a new silent majority.. all of the reddish purple voters who don’t talk to pollsters and who can’t see themselves supporting Trump and his actions, manners, antics..

Texas and Florida are much bluer than we are led to believe.. in 2020. Trump won Texas with 52.39% and Florida with 51.22%.. what is 2.5% in Texas and/lor 1.5% in Florida of the “new silent majority” vote blue in 2024?. That would make Texas and Florida blue states.. the reaction (by election deniers) would make January 6 look like a food fight..

Just something to think about..

Before you get too bold let's wait until the figures come in in November.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    Remember the “silent majority “.. there may well be a new silent majority.. all of the reddish purple voters who don’t talk to pollsters and who can’t see themselves supporting Trump and his actions, manners, antics..

Texas and Florida are much bluer than we are led to believe.. in 2020. Trump won Texas with 52.39% and Florida with 51.22%.. what is 2.5% in Texas and/lor 1.5% in Florida of the “new silent majority” vote blue in 2024?. That would make Texas and Florida blue states.. the reaction (by election deniers) would make January 6 look like a food fight..

Just something to think about..
    I hope you are right but I am only guardedly optimistic. biden is the wildcard in this. The dems need to draw voters and I am not sure that will happen.

A little more on trump's numbers: trump got 83%, but only 29% of the voters went to the poles. I do believe that as time goes on more and more of the less fanatic will drop off---but not necessarily to biden.

I should note that PA is a closed primary state---thus I could not vote---but my wife did and wrote in Liz Cheney
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis