Thread: May he hang high----and swing long

Thumbs up May he hang high----and swing long

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	40192

Fitting
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I thought the image of 45 hanging by his tongue was stupid. I then realized it sems up his problems exceedingly well. For, it's as though he just can't stop himself from saying incriminating things.

Chalk it up to bravado, ego, inability to utilize any sort of filter, etc. It's just so odd that he was able to get so much done before it all caught up with him.

Let me be straight - I don't think he should get any legal breaks. But, let's put that aside. Let's assume he comes out of all of this legally whole.

The thing is, 45 has damaged his "brand" enough that he, and his family, will never be the same again. He's now on the radar like a radioactive isotope that cannot be cloaked. All of his future deals and financial maneuvers are now under 24 hour a day spotlights. Yeah, he's still raking in some charitable funds (et al.) but that will continue to drop - and ultimately end.

One must wonder - does he realize he did all of this to himself? It's like he's victimized and handicapped himself through unforced errors (yeah, a sports analogy). In addition, shouldn't one of his family members/friends have sat him down and said, "Look, you've attained the highest political office in our land. Congratulations, that's fantastic. But, don't assume that means you can do what you want to do - particularly if it breaks the law. Now that you're the President, know that people will be closely watching what you do. "

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

We don't hang people anymore thanks to the liberals.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

You are talking about a sick mind here Hunter---logic does not apply
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Correct, Dave.

Simply pointing out a logical path is always available. We can assign culpability when intent is exhibited.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead