Thread: Beyond entertaining

Beyond entertaining

The rino "freedom caucus" has reached new highs with the foreign aid funding bill recently taken up by Speaker Johnson. They have created a new sub-group, FART----no boys and girls, I am not making this up!

Conservatives in the House Freedom Caucus are signing up to take shifts to monitor the chamber floor in order to prevent their own party leaders from making unilateral moves that could curb their power.

The Freedom Caucus’ Floor Action Response Team, shorthanded as “FART,” aims to guard against an unannounced request to pass resolutions that would stealthily limit their leverage against leadership, according to two Republicans with direct knowledge, who were granted anonymity to speak candidly.
    Read more of this public debacle here.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Johnson stood up to the Kremlin Kronies who would let Russia waltz right into Ukraine, and waltz out with substantial parts of that country.

Yeah, I'm biased. He may have torpedoed his political future by doing the right thing. Kudos, Speaker Johnson.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead