Thread: Republican Accountability PAC

Republican Accountability PAC

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

I don't see any names on their website. Count me out.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible - Arthur C. Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I don't see any names on their website. Count me out.
    The link here they provide has a few names, mostly given names......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

I'm not in either---I just found it this morning. I will keep watching for now.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

"I would vote for Mickey Mouse over President Trump."
    - Peter

Perhaps Peter will learn Mickey, as a fictitious creation, does not qualify to run for the office of President.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

The organization is an offshoot of this organization. This link will show you some of the folks behind it. Most are Trump haters suffering from TDS.

https://www.defendingdemocracytogether.org/about-us/
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Most are Trump haters suffering from TDS.
    No---what they despise is what trump and his rino cult have done to our Country, our democracy, our integrity, our self respect, our love of freedom, and our Republican Party.

But there are those who seem unable to grasp that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Grubb View Post
    No---what they despise is what trump and his rino cult have done to our Country, our democracy, our integrity, our self respect, our love of freedom, and our Republican Party.

But there are those who seem unable to grasp that fact.
    Know what they are doing is trying to get Biden reelected.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    Know what they are doing is trying to get Biden reelected.
    Devil and the deep blue sea..

As stated previously.. IMHO.. there are very few pro-Biden people.. Biden is the lesser of two evils.. a GOP controlled house or senate makes a Dem White House more manageable..