My SIL is a very bright hard head---and so I limit my advice---kind of

When they moved back here from Kansas they bought a small farm---which came with three goats (does). Those goats are getting up there in years and they do have a need for the goats in weed control.

So--last fall my daughter received, for her birthday, a pair of goats. A young doe and her first born---Carlos. When they were telling me this story I had to ask them when they were going to get young Carlos castrated----because he would do his mother in the blink of an eye. Well---that was dismissed and I said no more.

Over the winter my daughter told me that Carlos had returned to his previous home---because he stank I asked if young Carlos got mom---because his stinking was a telltale sign that anything Carlos could get to stand still was fair game.

So----today Carlos left his mark---his mom had three kids, one stillborn, one female and one male. That would make Carlos their brother and their father

So---I just suggested to my daughter that as soon as the male is weaned he needs to move out----or he will do his mom----and his sister

I guess this makes mom both the mother of the new kids and their grandmother