Thread: U.S. District Judge Cormac J. Carney

U.S. District Judge Cormac J. Carney

This is one CA Judge who doesn't even try to hide his political bias. I'll let anyone interested do their own search---there is far to much on this guy to post a reasonable collection of his "rulings".

In a recent ruling he left a white supremist off because the Government wasn't doing enough in pursing the leftist gangs like ANTIFA.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Yeah, he's been busy. Quite a Wikipedia page on him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cormac_J._Carney

I found his youthful football exploits interesting.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    Yeah, he's been busy. Quite a Wikipedia page on him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cormac_J._Carney

I found his youthful football exploits interesting.

Hunter
    It seems he was more suited for football than he is for the bench
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Everyone has their skill. Making it Pro is another story.

Worked with two ex-Pro Footballers. They looked fit, but struggled to walk and do many things we all take for granted. As with gymnasts (et al.), the cumulative effects of hard shocks to their joints catches up with them.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead