Thread: Frutti Di Mare

Frutti Di Mare

...and other similar names is one of my favorite antipasto that I would enjoy often while in Italy.

I did my grocery shopping today, at my local Mennonite owned small chain (5 stores). They now have Frutti Di Mare in the seafood department----and now in my house
    It contains shrimp, octopus, scallops, squid, pimento peppers, black olives, green bell peppers, cilantro, and olive oil---it needs a touch of lemon

I have always been aware of and admire the Mennonite business acumen that allows them to step out of their comfort zone. I will do my part in helping the sales to warrant this welcome addition

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	40171
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 04-06-2024 at 10:06 PM.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis