Thread: Wonder if this is where Trump got his money from.....?????

Wonder if this is where Trump got his money from.....?????

In one of the largest cash heists in Los Angeles history, thieves made off with as much as $30 million in an Easter Sunday burglary at a San Fernando Valley money storage facility, an L.A. police official said.

The burglary occurred Sunday night at a facility in Sylmar where cash from businesses across the region is handled and stored, according to L.A. Police Department Cmdr. Elaine Morales.

The thieves were able to breach the building as well as the safe where the money was stored, Morales said. Law enforcement sources said the burglary was among the largest in city history when it comes to cash, and the total also surpassed any armored-car heist in the city.

Mystery surrounds the break-in.
    LA times article. Couldn't copy.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

Somebody will squeal, just like the Lufthansa heist.....Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

One of the odd attributes of this case is the fact $30 million in cash was on hand at the scene. To label that extraordinary would be a ludicrous understatement.

Something is fishy at a Mariana Trench level on this one, my friends.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead