Thread: Trump sues Truth Social co-founders, says they're not entitled to stock shares

Trump sues Truth Social co-founders, says they're not entitled to stock shares

Classic trump

Former President Donald Trump has sued the co-founders of Truth Social, alleging they mismanaged the social media platform early on and should therefore lose their stock in the company, which recently went public.
    Never get between a buck and trump
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Opening value $79. Closing after a day $51+. Good way to $20.00. Support your favorite grifter.
    Fred

"Everyday I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days I've
    stayed alive."

'Take care of yourself, and each other.'

I'm struggling to determine whether or not there's detrimental effect of such a suit. For, there's nothing inherently wrong with an American trying to make money. Our concern should be - is that American attempting to earn money legally? I'm mindful legality and ethics are two separate things.

Filing the suit in our Judicial System subjects it to our legal standards that, ultimately, tie back to our Constitution. The checks and balances of our system are precedent-based and substantial. Unless proven otherwise, my inclination is to strongly go with assuming our system has worked in the past and will continue to work in the future.

We have observed 45 lose most all of his attempts to circumvent rules through legal avenues. Though it is possible he could win with this recent suit, I highly doubt he will.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead