Thread: Why aren’t they being arrested?

Crescent City CA. where the redwoods meet the sea.

Why aren’t they being arrested?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/an...bfe344e7&ei=21

The Jan. 6th defendants want to know.

At least they’re wearing masks to help keep the ‘rona virus from spreading. Very thoughtful don’t you think?
    Old redneck hillbilly borned and raised on a redwood stump.

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Rightwing View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/an...bfe344e7&ei=21

The Jan. 6th defendants want to know.

At least they’re wearing masks to help keep the ‘rona virus from spreading. Very thoughtful don’t you think?
    Not the US Capital during a joint session of congress..

Also a state issue.. ask kinda red (almost purple) North Carolina.. ( Very Blue DC has arrested protesters at GW) ..

Have noticed that a lot of bad guys that are caught on surveillance cameras are also considerate, wearing Covid masks (maybe the flue or a cold? Ya think).. the bad guys must be having chills because their hoods are also up..

Not to many people where arrested on Jan. 6th…the vast majority came much later, I’m just pointing out the obvious bias in the enforcement of the law. I agree those who committed and or incited violence or vandalism on the Capital should be arrested and punished accordingly. No one is above the Law do you agree?

The only reason there are arrests in the Blue areas mentioned is because widespread unrest is a death sentence for re-election. Even when they are arrested, seems the charges are quickly and they’re free to go to do it again. The sad part these so-called protests are going to be wide spread during election years…

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    January 6 was federal.. a violent attack.. police officers lost their lives.. a different situation..

In DC the protesters occupied GW campus.. University asked DC Metropolitan Police to evict protesters.. Police replied that protesters were peaceful and exercising their first amendment rights.. then Columbia in NYC moved their protesters out.. many Columbia protesters moved to GW.. protest at GW became violent.. Metropolitan police cleared the encampment and arrested non students.. gave the encampment two minutes to grab personal items and leave..

Yes, unfortunately police officers lost their lives…two by suicide, one by stroke. Are the two suicides related to the riot? I believe so…but the truth I don’t know and neither do anyone else. The one who died by stroke was ruled natural causes.

How many police officers killed outright by agitators of BLM riots?

The damage caused by the Jan. 6th rioters was prolly less than 5 million..estimates of the BLM riots are in the Billions…not including all that was looted.

In no way am I minimizing what happened on Jan. 6th as it will be in history books, but my point is there seems to be a bias between the perps of the two events snd it doesn’t matter whether one was Federal or not. *ignoring that a lot of federal building were vandalized and yet the Justice Dept. didn’t pursue prosecutions with the same tenacity as the Jan 6th perps.

But the reality is it shouldn’t matter if it is Federal or State.

This may surprise you. I’m fine with another Biden term…we have a Congress. I do not support Trump’s campaign and I wish he would just go away. The 2022 midterms should have been a bloodbath for the Democrats, it wasn’t even a scratch. A Senate seat for the Dems was gained, and at this rate Pelosi may very well be Speaker again.

In the end, We are going to see more “protests” like we’re seeing today moving forward every presidential election. The mob has learned it can get what it wants by intimidation and destruction.

Just remember who are the one’s hiding their faces and donning make-shift armor.