Thread: Elephant in the room

Elephant in the room

----no pun intended!

The folks at NBC news are reacting to the hiring of serial liar and dismissed rnc chair and chief puppet, ronna mcdaniel, as a political commentator at NBC news.

MSNBC co-hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski railed against NBC News’ decision to hire Ronna McDaniel as a political analyst Monday, saying they hope the network “reconsiders its decision.”

“To be clear, we believe NBC News should seek out conservative Republican voices to provide balance in their election coverage, but it should be conservative Republicans, not a person who used her position of power to be an anti-democracy election denier,” Brzezinski said during Monday’s “Morning Joe.” “We hope NBC will reconsider its decision. It goes without saying that she will not be a guest on “Morning Joe” in her capacity as a paid contributor.”
    While NBC news is now dealing with a broad mutiny in their news room, mcdaniel is in a bad place----trump doesn't want her (apparently she isn't trump's type) and the media doesn't want her----maybe a different career path is in order
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Hey! Hands off the LDS lady (well, not really, her religion has nothing to do with it).

Perhaps, she should have paid more attention to Romney's behavior when she worked on his campaign.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Liz Cheney had a mind to share her thoughts on the ex chair of the rnc (now the rino national committee)

Former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) took aim at former Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel after McDaniel defended her involvement in former President Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

“Ronna facilitated Trump’s corrupt fake elector plot & his effort to pressure MI [Michigan] officials not to certify the legitimate election outcome,” Cheney wrote in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter.

“She spread his lies & called 1/6 ‘legitimate political discourse,’” Cheney continued, referring to the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol. “That’s not ‘taking one for the team.’ It’s enabling criminality & depravity.”
    I love it when she talks like that
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

There's an elephant in the room no doubt and it's called the Republicans. Feel the people and don't crawl in the shell of a safe place. Don't wander and cry like the folks on MSNBC Don't whine like the view, just accept that America is not accepting the view many of you I've taken.
    OPINION....a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda View Post
    There's an elephant in the room no doubt and it's called the Republicans. Feel the people and don't crawl in the shell of a safe place. Don't wander and cry like the folks on MSNBC Don't whine like the view, just accept that America is not accepting the view many of you I've taken.

NBC Fires Ronna McDaniel Amid Election Lies Backlash: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...2abead7a&ei=38

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    NBC Fires Ronna McDaniel Amid Election Lies Backlash: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...2abead7a&ei=38

Hunter
    Damn---what a shame

Added in edit:

I think the one who made the decision to hire her in the first place is now on shaky ground themself---as they should be. Clearly those on the top (including the board) heard the mutiny brewing below and agreed with them.
    Last edited by Dave Grubb; 03-27-2024 at 06:52 AM.