Thread: We are in trouble

Thumbs down We are in trouble

We have invited this quandary to befall our judicial system and it may be too late to correct it. Let me begin by saying that everyone is "infected" with some level of political bias---mine prefers a more conservative judiciary rather than a more liberal judiciary. That said---we are now out of control and we have more than trump to thank for that. This is not simply a conservative issue---the liberals have been doing the same thing, just not as successfully. This wave of infected judges has become impossible to ignore and even some of our conservative majority on the SCOTUS are now growing uneasy.

I found this article both interesting and informative.

Even the Supreme Court’s Conservatives Are Fed Up With the Garbage Coming Out of the 5th Circuit
    The bigger concern is that the 5th circuit is not the only one infected
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Trouble - yes. Irreparable damage - maybe.

It is possible our Judiciary system has a learning curve that will see self-correcting actions. However, I'm not giving the odds of this happening at greater than 50/50.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    I'm not giving the odds of this happening at greater than 50/50.

Hunter
    At least not in our lifetime......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...