Thread: The puten connection is being remade

The puten connection is being remade

Paul Manafort, former President Trump’s 2016 campaign chair who was jailed on fraud charges, is in talks to potentially return to Trump’s 2024 campaign ahead of the Republican National Convention in July, according to reports.

The Washington Post first reported Trump is expected to enlist Manafort as a campaign adviser this year, citing four people familiar with the matter. Trump pardoned Manafort in 2020 after he was convicted in 2018 on bank fraud and tax charges.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

The title of Manafort's book, Political Prisoner, tells us everything we need to know.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead