Thread: The only thing this boy left at home was any brain cells he might have had

Lightbulb The only thing this boy left at home was any brain cells he might have had

From the local paper:
    A 39 year old Quakertown man was allegedly found to be in possession of drugs, drug paraphernalia, brass knuckles and firearms in Milford Township during a March 4 visit to his probation officer, according to information provided by the Sate Police.
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Maybe his PO told him to bring the things that interest him the most as he works his way back into society......Ben
    The future is forged on the anvil of history...The interpreter of history wields the hammer... - Unknown author...

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    Maybe his PO told him to bring the things that interest him the most as he works his way back into society......Ben
    At this rate its going to be a long term project
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Obviously not on Probation for being on the honor roll.

During any visit (home or office) Probationers/Parolees must also produce a urine sample upon demand. There really aren't any surprises, if the Court/Board agreements are followed.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead