Thread: Eric Eats

Eric Eats

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	content.php.gif 
Views:	23 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	40125

For those who are not checking out the only source of true news .

I give you Eric
    Individual rights are protected only as long as they don't conflict with the desires of the state .

16 miles west of the White House, Northern Virginia..
    Good one..
    As I have aged my body has become less and less “appreciative “ of hot spicy..

Had a spicy Popeye fish sammich last week (ordered regular, milk toast, but found spicy in the bag).. and had no side effects.

Can’t eat Bucees brisket.. it’s delicious on day one.. a wild fire on day two..

The joys of geezerhood..

"Do not eat. Taste, savor, relish."
    Chef - The Menu

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead

I have not seen any reduction in tolerance. My recent ingestion of a half of a habanero did not overwhelm my pallet but it did cause my tummy to complain a wee bit

Truly, a day without hot peppers is a day without sunshine
    "A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty” ---Sir Winston Churchill
    "Political extremism involves two prime ingredients: an excessively simple diagnosis of the world's ills, and a conviction that there are identifiable villains back of it all." ---John W. Gardner
    “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” ---C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by UTAH View Post
    "Do not eat. Taste, savor, relish."
    Chef - The Menu

Hunter
    Not possible with food handed to you through a window.

Exactamundo, Bo.

It's no coincidence Chef (Ralph Nathaniel Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes) enjoyed cooking fast food (e.g., Cheese Burgers). It's when cooking (and eating) was enjoyable - not obsessive. Hence, it's fitting the pleasure he feels cooking "Margo" her take-out Cheese Burger. It demonstrates the last bit of humanity leaving his body before the dies.

Hunter
    I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. - Creep by Radiohead