While mike johnson runs off to Mar-a-Lago to seek "insight" from his god-----lauren boebert appeals to a higher authority:

Lauren Boebert said she turned to God for guidance in her decision to switch congressional districts.

Boebert left Colorado's 3rd congressional district for its 4th congressional district.

Boebert said God told her to press on with the decision.

Switching congressional districts wasn't an easy decision, says Rep. Lauren Boebert, who revealed that she'd asked God for advice.

"I'm not dumb. I knew all the attacks that would come my way," Boebert told The Washington Post in an interview published Sunday.

"But I talked to God, I asked, 'How do I address this? Will this be perceived that I'm not fighting?' And God said, 'Do you have more faith in your ability to fight or my ability to open a door?'" Boebert continued.

The Colorado Republican announced in December that she would be switching congressional districts. Boebert said she would leave her existing seat in Colorado's 3rd congressional district for the more conservative 4th congressional district instead.
Far be it from me to question anything this lady does